Saturday, January 31, 2009

The taste of home...

I am getting ready for a girls weekend including a great hike and am just so excited. Its a "German Girls Weekend" and I just went to pick-up our snack (Vesper) for the hike. Do you want to know what I got?! Laugenstangen, Pretzelbread...yum. I already ate mine, as I could no longer wait. They are just so, so, so delicious. - FYI - he can also make Brezeln if you pre-order. Minimum is 24 pcs (but I am sure they will freeze great) and he needs a couple of days lead-time. So who is the "he"...My little t American Baker http://www.littletbaker.com/ located at the corner of 26th and Division. If you have not yet checked it out, go...just to forewarn you so today there may not be a lot of Laugenstangen left over as I got a bunch of them ;)

No comments: