Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Where are the German speakers in PDX?

Sunday we went to Ikea and we met another German couple. I think that Germans can be found everywhere in this big/small city. It is so amazing. - But where can you meet them. I talked about it before, that I meet Germans when others overhear me talking with my kids. So you do not have kids but really would like to meet other German speakers. One good point of reference is the Gemran American Society. I put a link to it, as well as a link to the current newsletter on the blog. Go, check it out. It is really great.

There is also a German Stammtisch, the Spielgruppe, movie nights at the Society, and so much more.

For information about the Spielgruppe e-mail pdxspiel@yahoo.com.

And please check back frequently on this blog. I am not blogging as often as I would like, but am updating links, events all the time.

No comments: